Beautiful people

Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up for Biba Academy

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Been MIA. Lol.

Well I'll be updating this post later tonight or even tomorrow as I'll be doing make up on 9 models for a friend who works for Biba.

So stay tuned

Oh yeah I also entered the HBIA make up comp which is on this Sunday. :)

Wish me luck.

---

Update time!

So lately I've been spending a lot of money on make up, I'd say.... about $600+. Added it to my new Gorgeous Cosmetics Kit. Cleaned all my brushes to prepare for Kathleen's hair show at Biba Academy.

My make up kit was extremely heavy, but fortunately daddy was kind enough to give me a ride to the city as well as carry my make up case.

When I arrived at Biba, I was greeted by Kathleen and given some starbursts and an apple juice box. What an awesome way to start. I then proceeded to set up all my foundation palettes, blush pallettes, concealer, eyeshadow palette, translucent powder, MAC lipstick, etc on the table provided.

The look Kathleen wanted was a simple look. Just natural eyes that stand out, neutral lips and a splash of matte white across the face.

I had nine models to do. It was hard work, very intense as we had to get all the models ready by 7.30PM for the show, however, make up took longer than that.

Luckily Biba doesn't really run on schedule so it wasn't a big deal.

Kathleen did an amazing job on everyone's hair and she also made the costume and the cute little booties that everyone wore. Everyone looked absolutely stunning in their hairstyles, make up, and costumes and the show was a huge success. Everyone was so proud of the outcome.

Unfortunately I don't have many photos as my digicam was low battery, but here are the ones I have up.

Just some of the 5 beautiful models and me with a dirty shirt lol

Me applying make up Yvette


Before

After


Before

After

After

And my favourite after photo of Yvette

Nikky Before

After

After (no before shots taken due to low batt)


***

And that's all from my cam. Will update blog with a few more photos once I get the professional shots. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment