Beautiful people

Monday, August 17, 2009

My first entry of yet again, a new blog!

Hey guys :)

Once again I've decided to create a new blog. This blog will mainly consist of make up, fashion, hair and beauty related topics. I will also blog a bit about my life also.

So I'll just start off with an introduction about myself.

My name is Tiffany (pretty obvious with my blog title and name), you can find me on facebook. Unfortunately, I don't twitter. I don't know how to use twitter but that might change later on.

I'm 19 years old. Recently completed a make up course a couple of months ago, and have been doing nothing since graduated, but now I work full time at Optus, so it's all good. It's good to have money. Ever since I started my job there a couple of months ago, I have not been able to save any money at all and just keep spending all my money on make up, clothes, food, expensive phone bills, etc. Hopefully I'll stop shopping and buying useless junk and save money.

I reside in Melbourne, Australia. It's the place to be. :) I have a pet puppy and I love him to death. Although he's very naughty. He broke and damaged a few of my designer heels and clothing. :(

I have too much make up and clothes for my own good. I believe you can never have enough :)

My fave brands of make up are: Benefit, MAC, too faced, lancome, INGLOT, Make up for ever, and many more brands. :)

And that concludes my introduction.

Now, to start off with my day...

I can't stop eating nutella. I love it!! I just keep eating it out of the jar and with toast. It's the bomb diggity. :D

On my lunch break, I did some make up shopping on Little Collins St and bought $190+ worth of make up from Kryolan. I bought myself a HD primer, HD liquid foundation, contour and highlighting cream and eyebrow pencil to fill in my sparse asian eyebrows. :P






Finished work at 7PM, got home and had dinner and more nutella. :) showered, and had more nutella. blogging, and having more nutella.

Tomorrow is another day of work. :) And I'm getting paid on Friday, so more shopping...! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment