Beautiful people

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MAC Creme D nude lipstick review


Hello, how are we all?

It's 1.00AM right now and I have 3 exams tomorrow but I'm just squeezing in a quick blog update with a review on MAC lipstick in 'Creme D' Nude' in the cremesheen formula.

This lipstick colour is really similar to MAC lipstick in 'Myth' except Myth has more white shimmer in there and the formula is not as smooth as Creme D Nude.

Creme D nude is a nice flesh coloured lip colour, glides on smoothly and really moisturises your lips. It has a slight shine (glossy), and is semi long lasting.

I really love wearing this lipstick when I have smokey eye make up on, and coloured blush such as a peach coloured blush, coral coloured blush or a pinky colour blush lightly sweeped on to give a pretty flushed colour which doesn't wash you out at all.

I highly recommend this lipstick! And I shall repurchase if I ever do run out. I should probably stock up since this lip colour is always sold out, but since my brother is in America atm, I shall get him to buy me some MAC lipsticks since it's cheaper over there. :D

Now for some photos.

What the lipstick looks like. Sorry about the powder and finger prints on my lippy. It's been in my make up bag. Haha.

With nothing on my lip


Wearing Creme D nude, 2 layers.

Take 2, but with a pout :P

And that's all. Thanks for reading. <3


1 comment:

  1. It looks real nice on you! I really wish I can pull this color off on my skintone.

    ReplyDelete