Beautiful people

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Paintbox Cosmetics Gel pro mix - Gold glitter cut crease eyes

Hi lovely readers (if you still exist)

I know, I know... it has been a while. I had abandoned this blog and started a new blog, and then stopped blogging on the new blog due to my hectic lifestyle.

Out of curiosity, I decided to visit my old blog again and was surprised to see how many visitors I get. So the good news is... *drum rolls*

..
..
..

I will be updating this blog regularly from now on. 

Now to share with you a recent 'gold glitter cut crease' look I created. I used 'Paintbox Glitter Gel Pro Mix' as my glitter adhesive. It is truly an amazing product and I cannot recommend it enough! My glitter stayed put the whole day and night till it was time for me to remove it. And I even applied the glitter over my crease a little and the glitter did not budge nor did it crease. And the best news is that it was really easy to remove. I used a make up wipe and voila!!! Gone! Well most of it was gone... I still had little specks of gold glitter on my face... like Edward Cullen. ;)






You can purchase this amazing product from Paintbox cosmetics.

They have a wonderful range of foundations, eyeshadows and blushes as well. 'South beach' blush is one of my favourites. It is a dupe for the cult favourite 'NARS ORGASM' blush. Blog post about this blush will follow shortly.

Have a great night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment