Beautiful people

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner Reviews

Hi beauties,

I'm back with a product review on my absolute favorite on-the-go brush cleaner of all time... The Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner!!

So what is it exactly...?

"Parian Spirit is made from citrus spirits and food grade solvents, giving it powerful cleaning properties designed to gently clean, condition and disinfect fine brush hair. This cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax-based products and adhesives. It conditions brushes as it cleans and is quick-drying. The orange scent comes from the natural orange oils used in the formula. It is non-toxic." - Parian Spirit

I just love the way my brushes look and feel after using the Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner. I have one in my kit and one on my vanity table for my own personal brushes. It really cleans the brushes really well without damaging the bristles at all. In fact, my brushes look and feel as if its brand new. 

Did I also mention it smells beautiful? That beautiful citrus scent gives off a very refreshing kind of feeling. I normally don't like cleaning my brushes, but with the Parian Spirit handy, I actually love sitting down and cleaning my brushes. It cleans them effortlessly. 

I especially dislike cleaning my eyeliner brushes and lip brushes because does not come off at all. Not all of it! Gel liner and lipstick is really difficult to remove... so after cleaning them as per normal, I will normally go over them with a Parian Spirit and wipe on a paper towel. Voila! And... it's all clean again. :)




Before and after
Cleaned my angled brush from gel liner
Hope this review was helpful. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment