Beautiful people

Saturday, October 3, 2009

MAC Shopping Spree

Hey girls,

I know its been a while since I last blogged, but its because Ive been too consumed with my full time work. I had to work crazy hours this week. 11AM - 7PM. Very stressful!! :(

Ahh... and as per usual, did a lot of shopping. I spent over 1K on MAC make up alone. Also bought myself a pretty dress, belt and a new bag at my favourite store Bardot.

I cant believe how busy Ive been. I bought a whole heap of new MAC brushes :) very expensive though. :( most of my money went to the brushes rather than the actual make up itself.

I also have a photoshoot on tomorrow. Fairy tale theme :)

Cant wait.

Godskitchen is on Saturday. Buying make up officially made me broke. :(

Will update with lots of photos soon.

Bye for now :D

EDIT: My MAC HAUL taken with my iphone



No comments:

Post a Comment