Beautiful people

Monday, April 5, 2010

Benefit Posietint + Modelco More Brows

Hey all :)

Hope you all had a great long Easter weekend :) I sure did. I pigged out on heaps of chocolate and junk food. Tomorrow I'll be on my journey of getting rid of all that junk in my trunk by working out at the gym. I have heaps to do tomorrow. Gotta wake up early and go to gym for at least 1 hour, sort out all my ebay items and ship them out tomorrow, pay my bills =/, organise garage sale, etc.

Also I got my NYX round lipsticks last week. 12 colours to test out and do swatches on, so I'll be updating my blog with that. I also tried Revlon Photoready foundation after I bought it a few weeks ago and I shall do a review of it soon along with photos.

***



Anyway... I just have to say... I am absolutely in love with Benefit Posietint. It's such a pretty pink and really brings gives you that natural flush in your cheeks (like when you're actually really blushing) and gives you pretty girly pink lips that look awesome. No need for lipgloss, but if you really must, try on MAC lipglass in nymphette on top of posietint and it gives you such a gorgeous sweet look. I love it. It's been voted as *Winner of Best Lip Stain in the 2009 Australian Beauty Awards!*

You really must try it. But before you do, make sure you exfoliate your lips the night before and apply lip balm just so you have a smooth canvas to apply the lipstain on. You only need to dot some on your lips and blend with finger tips. Same goes for the cheeks, but you have to do it quickly with the cheeks otherwise it will dry and then you have to re-apply and it will look kinda blotchy. Not a hot look at all. It is also buildable colour and it lasts the whole day! Because I want this product to last longer since it's so damn expensive, I use a disposable lip brush instead of the normal brush it comes with due to products easily harbouring bacteria.

Overall I will give it a 4.5/5. I will definitely repurchase.


LOL at my hairy hand. It's not that hairy in real life though. =T

And now for Modelco more brows. I have quite sparse eyebrows due to over plucking when I was younger :( and I've tried every brow powder, pencil, eyeshadow, you name it. I have finally decided to try Modelco More Brows as it looked very interesting and I was curious to see what it would look like on me.

"MORE BROWS is an ingenious application that gives you instant eye brows! This quick dry gel formula contains hair-like particles that can be applied to the brows to extend, re-shape and thicken. Define your look by shaping those brows!" (modelco website)

"To use: Apply MORE BROWS to desired area. Application head can be used to shape and mould the gel formula. Allow 60 seconds to dry before touching."

For me, it looked a bit funny on me.

My eyebrows looked like they were glued or something and didn't look all that attractive on me. I will definitely not be repurchasing this. I like playing with it though. I gave myself a monobrow and it looked so funny! Although it didn't look good on my eyebrows, I do like the idea. I have never seen anything like that before. It's a genius idea. They just need to improve the formula and not have so much gel because it looks like glue. If Modelco does improve their formula, I will give it another shot. For now, I will just stick with my Revlon Colorstay Brow enhancer which works pretty good for me.

Freaky fibres that look like real hair.

LOL at my hairy hand again. -_-"

***

That's all for now until the next update. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment