Beautiful people

Monday, November 29, 2010

I want the Urban Decay Naked Pallete + Random update

Christmas is just around the corner and there is so much I want to buy! One item I've been eying in particular is the Urban Decay Naked Palette. OMFG! I really want it since it's got all gorgeous colours in this palette than I will definitely be using. You know, normally when I buy make up palettes, I never use other colours and just stick with the neutral colours, but with this palette, I know for sure that I will use all the colours! :)


This palette is so popular and high in demand, it's been sold out everywhere apparently. Unfortunately, this palette is not for sale in Australia :( I checked the urban decay website and it's sold out.

"THIS is how Urban Decay does neutral! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, this long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, and feature FIVE NEW shades with names like Darkhorse, Virgin and Buck. We've also included a range of textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte." - Taken from Urban Decay Website.

The RRP is $44USD! I really want it and am desperate to get it so I just placed a bid on eBay for it which is way more expensive, but still, I want it!! :D I checked the amazon website and far out, this seller is absolutely crazy and selling it double price, almost $100USD. What a crazy seller! The reviews I read were pretty awful too. :( I guess one of the reasons why this palette is sold out is due to people bulk buying and selling it overpriced. GRR!!

Well I hope I win my bid.


On a different note, school is pretty full on. There is so much work to do! :( Makes me want to cry since some of the work is very difficult business type stuff. :'( I got a lot of waxing done today and did eyebrow waxing on two girls. I must say, I'm getting pretty skilled at shaping brows with wax, and I really really enjoy it! It's so fun. :D I also did an upper lip wax and underarm wax today, which was also fun. I really enjoy waxing. :D If only I can be bothered waxing myself--haha! But I should since its summer soon and looking hairless is the best option.

A few days ago, I placed another big order from ASOS. I really love their clothes there and can't resist shopping there all the time. It's also free shipping worldwide for Christmas so I took advantage of that offer. Can't wait to receive my goods. :D I also bought some skin care goods online and can't wait to receive that. After all, I'm aspiring to become a beauty therapist and having good skin is a must! I want to achieve perfect skin, even though it is nearly impossible, but with make up also, you can fake perfect skin. :)

Thanks for reading my blog and I will try and update more regularly! Once I receive my Urban Decay Naked Palette I shall do the biggest blog ever and a swatch on all the awesome colours.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome, loving your updates girl... keep them coming and good luck with your ebay bid xx

    ReplyDelete