Beautiful people

Friday, December 17, 2010

Shopping + Inglot + Bardot + OOTD

Hi dolls,

Just a big shout out to say thank you all for following my blog. It means a lot to me and makes me feel more motivated to blog more. I love you all and hope you all have an awesome Christmas. <3

Anyway, I went shopping yesterday for Christmas presents for everyone but ended up failing BIG TIME. Instead, I ended up buying myself a top, bikinis from Bardot, a customised make up palette at Inglot and some random products at a chemist.

I couldn't help myself. I just had to walk into Bardot especially since there was a sale! I picked up 2 bikinis at $30.00 each set, and didn't even try it on. I also chose a nice black runched up sleeve shirt which was $20. What a bargain right? And it was also in my size, and the last one. Yessssssss! Score!!! ;)

I then dropped by Inglot to have a look at make up. I've got so much make up already, and too many eyeshadows but I couldn't help myself. I made my own palette for $45. :) The eyeshadows are very pigmented and very easy to blend. I'll post up some swatches when I come back to re-edit this post. I call this palette the smoked up palette. ;)

After a bit more shopping, went to the chemist and picked up a few items. I got myself an eyebrow pencil in Hazel by Rimmel. Best eyebrow pencil ever :) I've always used this but have lost it so I bought a new one yesterday. I also bought Olay make up wipes, Loreal Elvive conditioner and some yummy jelly beans. :D

So that concludes my mission of buying christmas presents. I failed yesterday, and tried again today, and also failed that too. :( I bought some MAC make up and Nars make up today so I will update my blog tomorrow about that. :)

Now for some photos :D

Please note I took the photos with my iPhone so quality isn't that great so please bear with it. :)


Inglot

You can customise your own blush, lip or eyeshadow palette.

Yay I get 10% off my next purchase commencing in January.

My gorgeous palette without flash

My palette with flash

My top from Bardot. It's black but due to my iPhone flash, it looks blue.

Orange bikini

Khaki coloured bikini. It looks hot with a nice even tan. :D I got the bottoms in the wrong size argh!!

Dry Shampoo - Klorane. Best brand of dry shampoo ever. Loreal Elvive conditioner, Olay make up remover wipes, Rimmel eyebrow pencil, and yummy jelly beans.

OOTD - Top is from ASOS (a bit too big but I liked it so I had to get it) and ripped jeans are from Gasp. I was also wearing tan gladiator wedges with the outfit.

PS: Ignore the messy bg! Haha

Thanks for reading lovelies <3


No comments:

Post a Comment