Beautiful people

Sunday, May 22, 2011

OPI nail lacquers/polishes - my new obsession! :)

Hi lovelies,

I'm back with another update on my new obsession; OPI nail lacquers! :D

Colours from left to right are:

Go on green!, Dulce De Leche, Sparrow me the drama (Pirates of the Caribbean), DS Opulence.


Taken without flash

Taken with flash

All these polishes are applied on a clear nail tip and applied with one coat. They are very opaque and goes on very smoothly. Go on Green! is applied with two coats. It is a very sheer light shimmery blue with green reflects. A gorgeous colour, but two coats are needed in order to see the colour. My favourite colour is Sparrow me the drama which is from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. It is a muted creamy pink colour. Goes on opaque with just one coat, and if you're lazy, you don't really need to apply a top coat because it already looks glossy. :)

I hope you enjoy this post, and I will be back with more updates. :)

Love you all xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment