Beautiful people

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nars haul + Beauty Blenders

Hi everyone :)

It has been so long. I've almost neglected this blog as I have started a new one, but have not been blogging lately. But because I still have followers on this blog, I've decided to start blogging again on this blog.

Hope everyone has had a fantastic new year. I can't believe it's 2012 and the world has not ended. Lol, that was a joke. :P But I really am looking forward to great things in 2012.

So today I was feeling pretty down from all the recent happenings, but then I received my lovely package I ordered a week ago. Yay! This is a fail proof way to cheer me up. :) Shopping! Except I shopped last week and received my order today. What perfect timing!

I do apologise for the quality of the photo. It was snapped from my iPhone, and I will definitely do an updated post of swatches and reviews on all products below.


I bought two boxes of beauty blenders as I had mine for a while now, and it's getting gross with all the foundation stains on it. One box is for my own personal use, and the other one is for my make up kit.

I got NARS bronzer in Laguna, my favourite bronzer! Because it's matte, it's great for contouring for fair-medium skin tones.

I also got the NARS highlighter in Miss Liberty. Decided to give this a go just to see how it is as I still have my albatross highlighter.

Ooh and I've also picked up a NARS blush in Sex Appeal. I'm yet to try it, it looks so light in the pan, but I wanted to try something different.

And last but not least, I got myself NARS illuminator in Cococabana, Orgasm and also a NARS primer and sharpener.

I am sooo happy and excited to try my illuminators and primer! But I don't have time to now as I have to go to work. :(

So keep your eyes out for an updated post later tonight or tomorrow. :)

Have a great day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment