Beautiful people

Monday, March 5, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick - Nicky Minaj

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Nicky Minaj is part of the MAC 2012 Viva Glam Collection. Ricky and Nicky <3 

I decided to skip the Ricky Lip conditioner because it's essentially just a clear lip conditioner for the lips and go the Nicky Minaj lipstick.

It is a satin formula, which glides on the lips smoothly and offers excellent coverage on the lips, however, if you have dry or cracked lips, this formula will really highlight the lines on your lips. So it is essential that you exfoliate your lips and prime them with lip balm prior to application. I guess this is when Ricky comes in and saves the day with his lip conditioner. :P Haha lame joke. 

The lipstick colour is a warm shade of pink, it is very opaque which gives it good coverage. Perfect lipstick for Spring and Summer. It will suit almost anyone especially girls with tanned skin. Just for reference, I'm an NC30 and this lipstick looks great on me. When I applied it, it instantly perked up my face, making me look more vibrant and alive. I will definitely be wearing this lipstick out this weekend.

Another thing I'd like to add is that, I just don't feel guilty at all for buying this lipstick as I read on the MAC website that 100 percent of the proceeds from the sell of it will go directly to support activities to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS in Latin America.

If there were still any in stock, I will buy another one and do a give away soon so please do check out my future blog posts.

MAC Viva Glam Nicky Minaj Lipstick


Swatches taken without flash and with flash
Label on the lipstick

What it looks like. I'm also wearing the new contacts I bought from Mystikaleyez. Blog post about it soon.
Applying the lipstick
 
Wearing the lipstick


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment